The CTEMS Innovation Board is focused on identifying and developing innovative solutions to help our customers grow.
- Growth oriented executive with significant business development, product development, and operations experience.
- Led Controls & Information Systems department at one of Procter & Gamble's largest plants.
- Led Motor Control System Sales throughout North and South Carolina at Rockwell Automation.
- Senior Strategist at Life Technologies, now Thermo Fisher Scientific.
- Led commercial activities to support major automotive OEMs.
- BSE in Biomedical Engineering and Electrical Engineering from Duke University.
- MBA from Harvard Business School.
- Over 20 years of management experience in manufacturing companies related to the automotive and commercial vehicle industries.
- BSS in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from the General Motors Institute (now Kettering University) and an MBA from the University of Michigan.